Congratulations to the 2015 Anna C. Klune Memorial Scholarship recipient, Jennifer Argerinos! Click HERE for the 2016 application. Click HERE for information.
AMA-CT, together with the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, is proud to offer the Anna C. Klune Memorial Scholarship through The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving Scholarship Program.
The Anna C. Klune Memorial Scholarship has been given each year to a Connecticut resident/student pursuing a Master’s degree in a marketing discipline in memory of Anna C. Klune, an active AMA-CT member and president-elect who passed away in 1994.
Candidates and their supporting professors/employers are urged to highlight the candidate’s qualifications with respect to the selection criteria.
- Connecticut resident; may or may not be studying in Connecticut
- First or second year MBA student at any university
- Career focus in marketing or marketing related major
- Demonstrated leadership record
- Entrepreneurial/innovative spirit
Applications accepted until March 18, 2016. To be considered, please submit the following:
- An application (Download here)
- A cover letter requesting the award and describing your qualifications
- An official transcript (undergraduate or current graduate school)
- A nominating letter from a professor of marketing
- A seconding letter from a current or former employer
- A resume (see III. above) 6) A brief description of your career goals (see IV. above)
- A copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR)*