2022 Anna C. Kline Scholarship
2022 Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
The AMA of Connecticut is proud to award this annual scholarship in memory of Anna C. Klune, an entrepreneur, marketer, as well as a member and president-elect of the AMA of Connecticut. The 2022 scholarship is intended for Connecticut residents who are pursuing an MBA at any accredited U.S. business school for marketing or similar majors. Selection is based on students’ academic merit, leadership record, entrepreneurial spirit and financial need.
• Connecticut resident, may or may not be studying in Connecticut
• First or second year MBA student at any university
• Career focus in marketing or related major
• Demonstrated leadership record
• Entrepreneurial/innovative spirit
Instructions to access application:
- Go to hfpg.org/scholarships
- On the home page, select the type of college you will attend
- Click on the link to access the Hartford Foundation’s portal
- Create a profile and log onto the portal
- Complete the eligibility questions for scholarship applications to be uploaded to your dashboard
- Click Apply to start an application
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the scholarship based on the selection criteria, visit the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving scholarship portal here.
You must be a Connecticut Resident seeking a graduate business degree. Be sure to answer “Yes” to the Leadership, Entreprenuerial/Innovative and Marketing Focus questions.