Mentee Requirements & Application
Requirements for Mentees
- Must be a current member of the AMA.
- Participate in all sessions promptly.
- Develop short and long term goals for sharing
with the Mentor to provide content for your sessions.
- Accept feedback and positive criticism from
your mentor, be patient and cooperative.
- Respect your Mentor as they are seasoned
professionals who have volunteered their time to help you.
- Understand the purpose of the program and
definition of what a Mentor is and is not (the Mentor is a career counselor,
not an advocate or recruiter).
- Utilize the Mentoring Program as an
opportunity to gain an opinion from a marketing professional on career
direction and future skills needed.